July was beyond disappointing for exercise. I almost cried when I tallied everything up. For total miles walked and ran, I only did 34.4 miles. Total miles ran were 10.7 (seriously!?!) and total miles biked were only 12 miles. WAH! I was bummed with my June results and now July just completely bombed. I know there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it with my ectopic pregnancy mess, but still ... so so so disappointed about it. Anyway, here are the rest of my July exercise entries:
Thursday, July 29, 2010:Part One Treadmill
Walked: 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned
RAN: 24:40 minutes | 2 miles (from 4.6-6.0 mph, which is a 12:20 min. pace) | 306 calories burned
Walked: 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned
Total: 44:40 minutes | 3 miles | 403.2 calories burned
Thursday, July 29, 2010:Part Two
I did the easier 6 mile bike route with my son.
Friday, July 30, 2010
I went on a 3 mile walk with my good friend, Karla.
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment