Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day Nine

OH BOY! I fell off the wagon yesterday (which was Day Eight). I made a choice to not count calories and go with the family to a buffet! Big mistake. (I had a healthy breakfast.) I ate more than I should have at the buffet, but not as much as I normally would have. Then Tim and I ate dinner at Ikea, as we happened to be there and were hungry (I actually only ate about 3 or 4 meatballs and half of the mashed potatoes--I thought the food was nasty). So not the greatest food day. Plus, I did not exercise. Tim and I were out running errands the majority of the day and did a lot of walking, though.

Today was sort of better, in that I actually counted calories, although I went over calories again. I did exercise.

Breakfast: slice whole wheat toast, 1 tbsp. natural, organic peanut butter, chobani greek yogurt
Snack: V8
Lunch: went to zupas with Tim. we shared a spinach raspberry salad (dressing on the side) and a thai curry soup.
Snack: serving of honey bunches of oats cereal and milk
Dinner: 2 homemade bean and cheese burritos, tapioca pudding snack

Total Calories: 1,916

My meals were not the greatest choices. I didn't eat as many fruits and veggies as I had planned and I was going to eat about 1200 calories (to make up for yesterday), but ended up going over again. Blech! Oh well. There is always tomorrow.

I did my 5.1 mile hilly canyon route, of which I ran 1.5 miles. My left leg/hip was hurting. I have been giving it a break since my half marathon and it was feeling so much better until today when I tried running again. Grrr!

I took a bunch of photos (20) from my favorite walking/running route to share here to liven things up a bit! ;-)

No comments: