So I managed to get some 800 repeats in today (what are these things really called? I should find out for sure). My left leg/hip were acting up again (big shock!), but once I was into my third mile, I felt better. It was after the run and throughout the day that my leg/hip felt worse and I started hobbling around like an old lady. Sometimes it feels like one leg is shorter than the other and I limp. Kind of strange. I know I should see a doctor but with the miscarriage and no insurance, there isn't really any money for that.
One great thing is that I did not walk between my repeats, like I previously have done!
Treadmill:
Walked: 20 minutes | 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 97.2 calories burned
RAN: 3:20 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.5 mph (13:20 pace) | 38.8 calories burned
RAN: 6 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.0 mph (12:00 pace) | 76.6 calories burned
RAN: 3:20 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.5 mph (13:20 pace) | 38.8 calories burned
RAN: 3:16 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.6 mph (13:02 pace) | 38.8 calories burned
RAN: 5:53 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.1 mph (11:45 pace) | 76.6 calories burned
RAN: 3:16 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.6 mph (13:02 pace) | 38.8 calories burned
RAN: 3:12 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.7 mph (12:45 pace) | 38.7 calories burned
RAN: 5:47 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.2 mph (11:32 pace) | 76.6 calories burned
RAN: 3:16 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.6 mph (13:02 pace) | 38.8 calories burned
Walked: 20 minutes | 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 97.2 calories burned
Total: 77:16 minutes | 5 miles | 655.8 calories burned
(Ran: 37:16 minutes | 3 miles | 462.4 calories burned)
(Walked: 40 minutes | 2 miles | 194.4 calories burned)
Now for my food:
Breakfast: egg cooked with Pam, plain whole wheat toast
Lunch: slice whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp. natural, organic peanut butter, 2 tsp. homemade strawberry jam, chobani greek yogurt
Dinner: club sandwich and french fries, ketchup, sweet chili sauce (This morning my husband said he wanted to take me out on a date. So we went to a restaurant. Earlier in the day, I picked what I would order, tallied up the calories and then made myself stick to what was left over calorie-wise for breakfast & lunch. I was so hungry all day long! Dinner was fine, but probably not worth being hungry all day for.)
Total Calories: 1522
Overall it was a good day. I weigh-in tomorrow morning. I am about 2 pounds away from having lost 50 lbs total! I am excited. I have decided that when I lose 55 lbs., I will reward myself with a bottle of my favorite perfume. I am so close!
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment