Breakfast: slice whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp. natural organic peanut butter, chobani greek yogurt
Dinner: large plate of Ethiopian food
Total Calories: 1,548
I don't exercise on Sundays. I didn't have time for lunch, because of church.
No, no, no
7 years ago

2 comments:
You are doing awesome! Congrats on the 2 1/2 lbs! That's awesome! I'll probably weigh on Wednesday. I seriously have not been as good as you. I defnitely need to find some new, interesting things to through into my menu. Where did you learn to make Ethopian food?
Thanks. I am only 2.5 pounds away from losing 50 lbs total. :-)
I get bored with my menu when I diet too. It's tricky to make it exciting/different/tasty and still stay under your cals.
I have 3 kids that my husband and I adopted from Ethiopia, so I taught myself how to make some of our favorite dishes by following recipes on the internet. It has taken awhile to perfect them, but so very worth it. ;-) There is a good Ethiopian restaurant here. You take the 2100 s. exit heading west, turn right on Redwood Rd. and it is on the lefthand side of the street next to a plumbing store. It is called 'African Market'. Yummy!
Post a Comment