Oh my goodness am I ever tired! This morning I helped my husband work in our yard (we are putting in sprinklers). We had to get this enormous chunk of cement out of an area where we are planting some bushes that the builders left behind. It was such hard work to break it up and pull it out of the planter. Then I ran 3 miles and walked 1 mile. And the kids and I moved the table from the school room into the dining room, the old kitchen tables (we had two together since we couldn't find a big enough one for our whole family that we could afford) we moved into the school room and then I just built our new 10 person table (Ikea) and put it in the kitchen. It is WAY past my bedtime, too.
I did fairly well today. Here are the stats:
Breakfast: 1 slice plain whole wheat toast, 1 egg cooked in Pam, chobani greek yogurt, apple
Lunch: sandwich (two slices whole wheat bread, 1.5 tsp. mayo, 1 oz. irish cheese, 1 slice deli ham, 1/2 cup raw spinach)
Snack: serving of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and 1/2 cup milk
Dinner: extra lean ground beef patty cooked in dry pan, 1.5 large mushrooms sliced and cooked in 1/2 tbsp. butter, chobani greek yogurt
Dessert: hunt's snack pack tapioca pudding (probably could have done without it, but wanted a little something).
Total Calories: 1,606
Exercise: Treadmill
Walked: 20:10 minutes | 1 mile (from 2.9-3.0 mph) | 97.4 calories burned
RAN: 37:24 minutes | 3 miles (from 4.5-5.6 mph) | 462.3 calories burned
Total: 57:34 minutes | 4 miles | 559.7 calories burned
I am supposed to weigh-in on Friday mornings, but I am not sure if I will or not. Sometimes I chicken out and don't weigh in.
No, no, no
7 years ago

1 comment:
Found your new blog. Impressive walking and running totals. Something for me to aspire to! Michele
Post a Comment