It was a lot easier to eat less today than it was the first two days. It felt good to be watching my portions, instead of like it was a punishment. I was very busy all day today doing homeschool stuff and running other errands, so that was helpful. We went to a homeschool pizza party and I was able to resist the pizza and treats.
Anyway, here is what I ate:
Breakfast: plain whole wheat toast and 1 egg cooked in Pam
Snack: chobani greek yogurt
Lunch: 2 slices whole wheat bread, 2 very thin slices deli turkey meat, 1 oz. irish cheese, 2 huge pieces of green leaf lettuce, 1/2 tbsp. mayo, V8
Snack: apple, banana (I do not care for bananas, but they are filling.)
Dinner: 2 clementine oranges, 1 flaxseed "flat out" wrap, 1 slice deli ham, 1 oz. swiss cheese, 5 strawberries, 1 cup watermelon, handful of baby carrots, 1/2 cup raw broccoli, handful snap peas, 1/2 tbsp. ranch dressing
Total Calories: 1,455
Today I did my easy 6 mile bike route twice, so a total of a 12 mile bike ride. It felt great.
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment