Wednesday, July 28, 2010: Treadmill
Walked: 20 minutes | 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 97.2 calories burned
RAN: 3:16 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.6 mph | 38.8 calories burned
RAN: 5:53 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.1 mph (11:45 pace) | 76.6 calories burned
RAN: 3:16 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.6 mph | 38.8 calories burned
Walked: 5 minutes | .25 mile @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned
RAN: 3:12 minutes | .25 mile @4.7 mph | 38.7 calories burned
RAN: 5:47 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.2 mph (11:32 pace) | 76.6 calories burned
RAN: 3:12 minutes | .25 mile @4.7 mph | 38.7 calories burned
Walked: 5 minutes | .25 mile @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph | 38.7 calories burned
RAN: 5:40 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.3 mph (11:19 pace) | 76.5 calories burned
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph | 38.7 calories burned
Walked: 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned
Total: 76:32 minutes | 5 miles | 656.5 calories burned
(TOTAL RAN: 36:32 minutes (12:11 pace) | 3 miles | 462.1 calories burned)
I felt pretty good considering the lack of exercise I have had this month and my pregnancy junk. I even felt like I could pump out a couple more repeats (which would have equaled another couple of miles), but I decided it was prudent not to overdo it. My left leg and hip still hurt. I stretched for a long time afterward and was able to walk with only a slight limp and mild pain the rest of the day. It felt really good to be running. Even though I am not a good runner (I know I have terrible form and am slower than molasses), it feels so good and natural to run (OK, most of the time--sometimes it stinks). I just want to get back to normal. I am going on a bike ride with Tim this morning (our easy 6 mile route) and will probably try to run a couple of miles on the treadmill too. Slow and steady.
No, no, no
7 years ago

1 comment:
I came back to read more notes on your ragnar relay - looking for helps for the red rock coming up for me. I'm new to following you and didn't know you were pregnant or sick or not well. Hope you're doing ok and feel better soon! Reread your ragnar post and loved it - those relays automatically put you in a special club! Can't wait to join... Any other tips you have from that would be great in upcoming posts - like your nutrition in between legs! Thanks - & I really hope you feel back to 100% soon!
Post a Comment