Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Make Myself So Mad Sometimes

I went to bed hungry last night. This morning I could hardly wake up and only walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill, since I didn't feel like running. Then I just ate several bowls of sugary cereal for breakfast. DUH! I already am getting a headache. I might have to re-think how many calories I am allowing myself. I'm not going to succeed if I am always hungry.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Sorry your day is starting off so bad. I know since you are a runner 1.5 miles seems like nothing but to me you still did good just doing some form of exercise. You have the rest of the day to make up for this morning so don't let this get you down. Just sweep it under the rug and move forward. Good luck hope you feel better.

http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Thank you Christina! You are right. I can salvage today, if I just try hard. :-)

Karla said...

You have already done so much. Keep your chin up :)

Michele said...

Are you an oatmeal fan? I find that way more filling than cold cereal. I also enjoy just a couple of pieces of whole-wheat toast with cheese or a little jam. The bread I buy (Arnold’s) has one hundred calories per slice. Have you trued drinking a HUGE glass of water when you get up?? Fills you up a bit. Michele

racing dawn said...

don't be too hard on yourself! I definitely have days when I inhale everything! yesterday i gave in and drank a dr. pepper. today it was cheese and crackers. keep pluggin... are you snacking during the day or just your three meals? almonds are great, protein shakes as a snack are awesome, even some beef jerky... maybe just try adding in an extra 200 calories a day and see if that makes a difference! :)

Wendy said...

Thanks ladies! You are all so encouraging. ;-)