Yesterday I ate horrible. I woke up this morning with the feeling of "This has to stop." I have not eaten very great for most of July and August. And I obviously have not done that great with my exercise, either. I feel old and sluggish. It's time to get back on track with counting calories and regular exercise. I have set a goal to lose 10 pounds in the next two months. I am using sparkpeople.com to keep track of my food and calories. I used an online tool to calculate how many calories I can eat each day to reach my goal. It gradually reduces in number each week. This week I have 1661 calories. I am following
Dawn's challenge to log in and share what we eat each day. I will probably share at the end of each day and will also report my exercise for that same day. After the two months are up, I will reevaluate where I am at and make a new goal. I need to lose about 50 more pounds (over the last few years I have lost about 45 pounds), but I am going with a smaller goal to start out.
1 comment:
I am so excited about this. . . I am also keeping track and recording my meals and walking. It will be good to have a friend to chat with and strategize with!
Post a Comment