Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Day

I had a good day today. I forgot to weigh-in, but I weighed in yesterday and was up 1/2 a pound from Tuesday. I might weigh-in tomorrow to see where I am. I never got to exercise today as I was super busy all day. I wanted to go on a long run tomorrow, but just found out my daughter has a cross country meet in the morning. We'll see what happens. Anyway, here is my food for today:



Breakfast: slice whole wheat toast, 1 tbsp. natural, organic peanut butter, approx. 1 tsp. strawberry jam



Lunch: chobani greek yogurt, peach, bean and cheese burrito



Dinner: really yummy sub sandwich (sub roll, half a tomato, lettuce, deli turkey, deli ham, 1 slice bacon, mayo and 1 oz muenster cheese

Dessert (unpictured): banana creamies popsicle

Total Calories: 1565

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog awhile back. As I continue to work on my own journey to better health, I hope to find the runner within. Right now, it is just biking.

I lie your food pics. Yummy. Michele