I was so busy today. I thought it would help me with my eating, but not really. I have felt super hungry all day today. I managed to meet my calorie goal (on the dot), though.
Breakfast: slice whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp. natural, organic peanut butter
Snack: chobani greek yogurt
Lunch: apple, banana, two slices whole wheat bread, 1.25 slices bacon, 2 very thin slices deli turkey meat, 1/2 tbsp. mayo, 1 oz irish cheese, two huge pieces of green leaf lettuce
Snack: V8
Dinner: 2 fajitas (2 plain tortillas, 1 chicken breast, half of an onion, 3/4 tbsp. olive oil)
Total Calories: 1661
I walked 3 miles with my friend. It took about an hour. My left leg was hurting on the walk, but it feels better than it has in a long while today. PLUS, I graduated from blood tests! My hCG levels are all the way down and I am officially UNpregnant. No more bloodwork!!! :-) I am so ready to get back on track.
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment