Dawn has asked me to share more thoughts, tips, impressions of the Ragnar Relay I did, as she is doing RedRock Run in September. I will be working on that post over the next several days and hope to get it posted before the weekend is over.
I will not be doing any exercise today or tomorrow in preparation of my half marathon on Saturday. I will post a report of that race as soon as I am able.
No, no, no
7 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck on Saturday!
Thanks Wendy! I'm excited to hear more about the relay... we're all getting anxious about what we'll face! Today I wrote about a training session we did this week together - all 11 of us! So fun can't wait til the race... Good luck at Provo River! I've run that trail and it's gorgeous! And I've heard that the race is amazing! Have fun!
Post a Comment