
Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Snack/Dessert
Here's my food log:
Breakfast: chobani greek yogurt, slice whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp. natural, organic peanut butter
Lunch: tomato sandwich (2 slices whole wheat bread, 3/4 tbsp. mayo, 1 oz irish cheese, 2 tomatoes, cup raw spinach)
Snack: V8
Dinner: small piece homemade lasagna, large serving salad (romaine lettuce, cabbage, spinach, iceberg lettuce & carrots) with about 1-1.5 tsp. of dorothy lynch salad dressing
Snack/Dessert: chobani greek yogurt (I really, really wanted one of my homemade brownies, but decided to do a yogurt instead) & 1/4 of a serving of dark chocolate covered acai berries
Total Calories: 1581
Exercise: I went on my easier (it has hills, too, but not as many as my harder canyon route) 6 mile bike ride. I tried to go as fast as possible and was able to do it in about 30 minutes.

1 comment:
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope all is well, I glanced through your blogs, you have a lovely family!
Best,
Ivie
Post a Comment