Friday, August 13, 2010

Day Four

Well, I went over on my calories. :-( But we had some friends over and I made Ethiopian food (YUM!) and my friend brought an angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip and cream cheese (I had a smallish piece). I don't feel too badly as I ate less than I normally do when I make Ethiopian, which is my very favorite food.

Breakfast: chobani greek yogurt
Snack: clementine orange
Lunch: flaxseed "flatout" wrap, slice deli ham, 1 oz. swiss cheese, apple
Snack: clementine, smallish piece injera (Ethiopian bread) and spoonful of Iab (Ethiopian cheese)
Dinner: a dinner plate full of yummy Ethiopian food!
Dessert: strawberry angel food cake (yum!)

Total Calories: 2,002 (!)

No exercise today, as Fridays are my day off.

I weighed-in this morning and am down 2.5 lbs.! :-) I haven't been at this weight in a LONG time.

No comments: