So I ran my 4.4 mile downhill canyon route this morning. I felt nauseous before I even started. Then I struggled to get into the groove and by the time I was running smoothly, I was super hot and had to tie my jacket around my waist. Then I had nowhere for my water bottle and had to carry it in my hands. I was going too fast and could feel it, so slowed down to preserve my heels and knees. By the time I got home, I was spent and hot. It took me 57 minutes. That is 7 minutes slower than last time and 10 minutes slower than my first time. Good grief. And now my left calf, hamstring and buttox are sore. Sorry if that is TMI.
I am debating a 6 mile hilly bike ride with Tim. Should I or not? Hmmm ...
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment