Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Half-Marathon Take 2

My very good friend, Clisty and I are going to do a half-marathon at the end of this month! I am looking forward to it. I am excited to see if I can improve on my time. In fact, that will be my goal. I'd really like to be in the low 40s this time (my first time was 2 hours and 49 minutes). Of course, I'd love to be much lower, but I have to be realistic here. I could probably shave 5-9 minutes off. I wasn't originally planning on doing another race before Ragnar (which is in June), and especially not a half, but I actually think this might be good for my training. Plus, races are so much fun!

I am thinking of doing another half sometime in September or October.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So exciting!! My first half is in Aug.