Friday, September 10, 2010

Yesterday

Thursday, 9/9/10: Treadmill (800 Repeats)

Walked: 20 minutes | 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 97.2 calories burned

Warm-up Run:
RAN: 13:02 minutes | 1 mile @ 4.6 mph | 155

1st Repeat:
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph (12:30 pace) | 38.7 calories burned
RAN: 5:28 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.5 mph (10:54 pace) | 76 calories burned
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph (12:30 pace) | 38.7 calories burned

2nd Repeat:
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph (12:30 pace) | 38.7 calories burned
RAN: 5:28 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.5 mph (10:54 pace) | 76 calories burned
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph (12:30 pace) | 38.7 calories burned

3rd Repeat:
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph (12:30 pace) | 38.7 calories burned
RAN: 5:28 minutes | .50 mile @ 5.5 mph (10:54 pace) | 76 calories burned
RAN: 3:08 minutes | .25 mile @ 4.8 mph (12:30 pace) | 38.7 calories burned

(I was going to run a mile to cool down but was too tired.)

Walked: 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned

Total: 77:34 minutes | 5.5 miles | 761 calories burned

(RAN TOTAL: 47:34 minutes | 4 miles | 615.2 calories burned)
(Walked Total: 30 minutes | 1.5 miles | 145.8 calories burned)

I had a really great eating day ... until dinnertime. We celebrated my daughter's 15th birthday. I made Ethiopian food and ate 2 plates of it! Then she wanted cheescake, so I had half of a slice with mixed berry compote on top. Ack! I didn't weigh-in this morning. I know I should face the scale no matter what, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.

So far today I have done OK eating-wise, but I am going out with my lovely husband tonight and I am going to order what I want.

I hope to get a long run in tomorrow. Life is crazy with my daughter's cross-country schedule (practices/meets 6 days a week), so we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I tagged you. Come by my blog to find out details.

http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com

racing dawn said...

Hey friend! I definitely say there are just some days where you don't even worry about calories! Hope you had fun on your night out with your hubby!
Ok - so the relay was crazy! I guess you can just never prepare for the first one right? I read your posts several times and the website and it just couldn't prepare me for how tired I would be! :) It's now Wednesday I still feel like I could sleep all day! It probably doesn't help that I've been going non-stop since I got home. Feel like I'm part of new club tho! I know you know how I'm feelin! Anyways, hope you have a great day! :)

Wendy said...

Thanks for the tag Christina. I am so bad with those sorts of things, but I will do my best to answer the questions. ;-)

Dawn--I was so tired after Ragnar too. It really took a hit on me. It was not the running, it was the lack of sleep. But I cannot wait to do it again next year!!! ;-) Will you do another relay race?