This is what I have been using lately to help me figure out how many calories to eat each day:
Calorie Calculator
I have set my next goal. I am hoping to lose 9 pounds by Thanksgiving, which will bring me to 60 lbs. lost. I think that is totally doable. And I feel excited about this next step/goal.
This week my calorie count will be 1670. Totally doable. ;-) I think. I guess the point for me is to do good at least 85-90% of the time and I still see progress.
No, no, no
7 years ago

2 comments:
I used the calculator and it had two different numbers, 2609 and 1609, I'm guessing I'm suppose to have 1609 calories a day to lose 2 lbs a week is that right?
I always see a high number at the very top and then it shows week 1 and a lower number and then week 2 with a slightly lower number, and so forth. I've never figured out what that higher calorie number is for. I'd say the 1609 is the correct one.
Post a Comment