Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Food & Shoes

I do not know what my deal is, but I have not been counting calories or eating healthy since last Friday! Whenever I get near a new weight-related milestone, I seem to sabotage myself. Why!? I am really close to 50 lbs lost and I am suddenly unable to keep it together long enough to reach my goal. I need to find that motivation again and soon. I have my next half marathon next Saturday. I had really wanted to be down several pounds from where I am. That will not be happening and I only have myself to blame. I have been exercising, so that is at least something. I even got a new pair of my favorite shoes, since my other pair are getting a little long in the tooth (I LOVE the colors!):



2 comments:

Karla said...

Love those shoes! Where did you get them?

Wendy said...

Thanks Karla. I got them at Salt Lake Running Company. ;-) You can get them on Zappos.com, too. I just had a store credit at SLRC and used it.