Christine tagged me. Here are her questions and my answers:
1. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
I do not even know. Am I boring or what?
2. What is one thing that you love about yourself?
I am a good cook.
3. If you were shipwrecked on an island and could only have one food to, eat what would it be?
Ethiopian food (love it!). If it was one item, not a cuisine, I would probably pick lobster. ;-)
4. What is one accomplishment in your life you are most proud of?
Marrying my wonderful husband and adopting our 8 kids. Not exactly an accomplishment per se, but the very best part of my life. And I have to tell you, some of my kids adoptions were absolute hell. I'm pretty proud I kept fighting for them (one daughter's adoption took 2.5 years, another took 3 years and for one of my son's adoptions, I had to live in Vietnam for 3 months and fight to bring him home--long story).
5. If someone gave you one wish what would it be?
One wish--I'd wish for more wishes. Hahaha! I'd want to be thin/healthy, no more money worries, and my kids to lead happy, successful lives--just for starters.
6. If you only had one week to live what would you do?
Go on an awesome vacation with my husband and children.
7. Do you have a bucket list and what is number one on your list?
Not really. I have goals, but it's nothing organized. Here a couple that would be on my list: Run a full marathon. Get down to my goal weight.
8. What is your biggest regret?
Oh wow. I don't really know. I wish I had gotten a college degree before we had kids. I also wish I had started running a long time ago instead of in the last year and a half.
Thanks Christine! I am going to tag anyone that wants to answer these same questions on their own blog (or in my comments). I know that is kind of lame, but I am lazy like that. So if you read this, consider yourself tagged and answer away! ;-)
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment