Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hooray!

I weighed in this morning and I am so proud to report that I have lost 51 lbs now! It has taken me a LONG time and has been such hard work. I have not taken any pills or shots or done any fad diets, etc. I have counted calories and exercised a TON. It has been kind of slow, but I am hoping it is forever. ;-) I am really excited.

6 comments:

Christina said...

That's wonderful I'm so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Doing it the right way is the only way to go that way you keep it off.

Michele said...

Wendy!!
That is absolutely fantastic!!! Wow! WHat a wonderful milestone. I continue to be so impressed by your running, too! Good for you.

Question: How do you figure out how many calories burned for you? Is that an online program??

Michele said...

Wendy!
I am giving you a blog award. Stop by my blog on Tuesday to read more about it. It is about time you received an award!!! Your blogger friend, Michele at http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

KristiBT said...

Yay for you! I did the canyon walk last week for the first time in a couple years - since right before our 5k!! I love that walk - I was thinking about you the whole time...can't believe you are running it now! good job!

Wendy said...

It is a really good walk/hike. I don't run the whole thing though. ;-) Not yet anyway! ;-) Good for you for doing it. If you wanna go again sometime, I'd love to join you. No running involved, unless you want to.

Skinny Linnie said...

Wendy - you continue to inspire me! Congratulations!