OK, so my pal Clisty supplied me with a boatload of photos from Ragnar. However, I was mortified with almost every single one I was in. I have lost about 45 pounds and yet have sooo far to go. These are the ones I was sort of OK with sharing (because you can barely see me): :-)
You look so cute in your pics, what are you talking about! :) I hardly ever take pics from my races and now I regret it. It brings back all those fun & not so fun memories. 45 lbs - that's amazing!
I'm the happy, stay-at-home mom to 12 beautiful children. All of our children joined our family via adoption. My husband and I are the lucky ones to have these beautiful, fabulous kids as our very own. We are living the dream. I love to spend time with my husband and children, take photos of my kiddos, blog about our life together, read, listen to music, travel, RUN, and eat good food. Life around here is an adventure.
2 comments:
cute pics - 45lbs! great job!
You look so cute in your pics, what are you talking about! :) I hardly ever take pics from my races and now I regret it. It brings back all those fun & not so fun memories. 45 lbs - that's amazing!
Post a Comment