Monday, July 5, 2010

Exercise Log Catch-Up

The last time I updated my exercise log on here was early June, so I have a fair amount of catch-up to do (although June was not a very exercise-heavy month for me afterall):

Wednesday 6/9/10 - Treadmill

Walked: 20 minutes | 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 97.2 calories burned

My lower back is very painful, as is my left heel and both knees.


Thursday 6/10/10 - Treadmill

Ran: 19:14 minutes | 1.5 miles (from 4.5-6.0 mph) | 232 calories burned

I was going to run 3 miles, but then my daughter broke a glass and by the time I figured all of that out, I was cold and not wanting to run more. It was also my wedding anniversary and I ended up not having much time at all.


Friday 6/11/10 - Treadmill

Walked: 5 minutes | .25 mile @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned
Ran: 56:08 minutes | 4.5 miles (from 4.5-6.2 mph) | 694 calories burned
Walked: 5 minutes | .25 mile @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned

Total: 66:08 minutes | 5 miles | 742.6 calories burned

Saturday 6/12/10 - Treadmill

Walked: 5 minutes | .25 miles @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned
Ran: 49:57 minutes | 4 miles (from 4.6-6.5 mph) | 617 calories burned

Total: 54:57 minutes | 4.25 miles | 641.3 calories burned


Monday 6/14/10: Part One

I did the 6 mile hilly canyon bike ride up to my parents' house and back with Tim.


Monday 6/14/10: Part Two - Treadmill

Walked: 8 minutes | .40 mile @ 3.0 mph | 38.8 calories burned
Walked: 12 minutes | .60 miles @ 3.0 mph | 58.3 calories burned
Ran: 61:41 minutes | 5 miles (from 4.6-6.7 mph) | 770 calories burned
Walked: 10 minutes | .50 miles @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned

Total: 91:41 minutes | 6.5 miles | 915.7 calories burned


Wednesday 6/16/10 - Treadmill

Walked: 5 minutes | .25 miles @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned
Ran: 23:57 minutes | 2 miles (from 4.6-6.5 mph) | 307 calories burned
Walked: 5 minutes | .25 miles @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned

Total: 33:57 minutes | 2.5 miles | 355.6 calories burned


Friday 6/18/10 & Saturday 6/19/10

I ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay as Runner 1 and totaled 21.2 miles!!!


Tuesday 6/22/10

I did the 6 mile hilly canyon bike ride up to my parents' house and back with Tim.


Wednesday 6/23/10

I did the 6 mile hilly canyon bike ride up to my parents' house and back with Tim. My legs were SORE!


Thursday 6/24/10 - Treadmill

Walked: 5 minutes | .25 miles @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned
Ran: 12:06 minutes | 1 mile (from 4.8-6.0 mph) | 153 calories burned
Walked: 5 minutes | .25 miles @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 calories burned

Total: 22:06 minutes | 1.5 miles | 201.6 calories burned

My left heel, hip and groin are hurting, as is my right heel. I was hurting so much, I couldn't run another step and could barely walk.


Friday 6/25/10 - Treadmill

Walked: 5:35 minutes | .25 miles (from 2.5-3.0 mph) | 25.1 calories burned

My whole left leg is in immense pain. Couldn't even walk another step.


Monday 6/28/20: Part One

I went on the easy 6 mile bike route with Tim. It was toasty outside. I am getting stronger on the bike and the whole thing felt so much easier than it used to.

Monday 6/28/20: Part Two - Treadmill

Walked: 10 minutes | .50 miles @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned

I was going to run, but I realized with the half mile walk, that I was still hurting too much to attempt running. :-(


Tuesday 6/29/10

I did the 6 mile hilly canyon bike ride up to my parents' house and back with Tim. For some reason, riding the bike does not seem to hurt my left groin and hip area like running does. However, it does make my left knee ache a little. Manageable pain.


Wednesday 6/30/10

I did the 6 mile hilly canyon bike ride up to my parents' house and back with Tim. Oh boy was today a STRUGGLE! The entire way I thought I was going to vomit. It was so much harder for me today than usual. In fact, I felt like quitting with biking today. It all felt impossible.


Saturday 7/3/10

Tim and I were going to do our 25 mile bike race today, but he had a church obligation come up, so we missed out on the bike race. Instead we did the 6 mile hilly canyon bike ride up to my parents' house and back after the church obligation. It was an awesome ride and I was so much stronger than usual and almost kept up with Tim the entire way! It felt great. I am still struggling with my left hip, groin and knee pain. My left leg is just a mess.

No comments: