Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Training Day for April

I take Fridays and Sundays off of training almost exclusively, so today was the last running day for April. I was hoping to get 5-7 miles of running in, but was unable to. In the last 24 hours, I have exercised three times. I am not used to this. I was hurting and so sore today. My knees were even hurting, so I only ran 3 miles (so much for "beefing up my training"). I went ahead and walked 3 miles as well and feel completely pooped. I ended up eating a huge lunch, because I felt so empty and exhausted. Now I just want to take a nap. ;-) I have so far to go to be ready for Ragnar.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Treadmill:

Walked: 59:59 minutes | 3 miles (from 3.3 down to 2.0 mph) | 291.4 calories burned
Ran: 38:17 minutes | 3 miles (4.2-6.3 mph--I had the incline on 2.5 for .25 mile) | 466.6 calories burned

Total: 98:16 minutes | 6 miles | 758 calories burned

2 comments:

Seth said...

keep up the hard work!

Wendy said...

Thanks Seth!