Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Week's Runs

Monday, 4/19/10

Treadmill:

Walked: 2 miles @ 3.0 mph | 40 minutes | 194.4 calories burned
Ran: 3 miles (from 4.2-6.2 mph) | 38:52 minutes | 463 calories burned

Total: 5 miles | 78:52 minutes | 657.4 calories burned

***

Wednesday, 4/21/10

Treadmill:

Walked: 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 20 minutes | 97.2 calories burned
Ran: 2 miles (from 5.0-6.5 mph) | 22:45 minutes | 304 calories burned

Total: 3 miles | 42:45 minutes | 401.2 calories burned

***

Thursday, 4/22/10 Part One

(This was my first day of training for Wasatch Back that required two workouts in one day. It was very difficult and I was so tired at the end of the day. In fact, I could not run the full 3 miles in the afternoon, as I was scheduled, and ended up walking the last mile.)

Treadmill:

Walked: 2 miles @ 3.0 mph | 40 minutes | 194.4 calories burned
Ran: 3 miles (from 4.0-6.7 mph) | 36:58 minutes | 461 calories burned

Total: 5 miles | 76:58 minutes | 655.4 calories burned

Tursday, 4/22/10 Part Two

I did a 3 mile route outside, of which I ran 2 miles. I was sore and struggling. I was not used to doing two workouts in a day. I would have preferred to have just run 6 miles in the morning rather than 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. I was struggling mentally on this second run. It's like I knew I had already exercised for the day and was unwilling to do it again, even though I knew I had to. My left heel was hurting a fair amount and I am certain that contributed to my performance. I forgot to check the time, but I think it took me about 45-50 minutes.

***

Saturday, 4/24/10

Treadmill:

Walked: 2 miles (from 3.0 down to 2.5 mph) | 40:20 minutes | 193.9 calories burned
Ran: 7 miles (from 4.2-7.0 mph) | 88:08 minutes | 1,079 calories burned

Total: 9 miles | 128:28 minutes | 1,272.9 calories burned

No comments: