I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd logged in my mileage, so I guess I have some catching up to do.
Monday, April 5, 2010
I was planning on running 10 miles with Sahara this morning. We ran about 3.4 miles and then Sahara's right leg (especially her right knee) was hurting. We stopped and walked back to Chevron to wait for Tim. We walked about .40 miles for a total of 3.8 miles. I forgot to check our time, but it was probably 40-45 minutes. We tried the Orange GU and it was nasty.
When we came home, I decided to walk on the treadmill to break-in my new (mint green wave rider 12) Mizunos:
40 minutes | 2 miles @ 3.0 mph | 194 calories burned
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Sahara and I ran down to the H library and back home, which is 6.5 miles total. I ran 5 miles of the route, and walked the rest. It took about 1 hour and 30-40 minutes (didn't keep good track of the time). I tried the Lemon Sublime GU and liked it. I was quite tired and sore the rest of the day.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
I went on a 6 mile bike ride with Tim. It was easier than the last time we went. I think I might do more cycling. It really worked out my thighs.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Treadmill: (I RAN 7 miles total!)
WALK-- 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 calories burned
RAN-- 14:45 minutes | 1 mile (from 4.0-4.2 mph) | 157 cal burned
WALK-- 5 minutes | .25 mile @ 3.0 mph | 24.3 cal burned
RAN-- 48:31 minutes | 3.5 miles (from 4.2-4.5 mph) | 547 cal burned
WALK-- 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 48.6 cal burned
RAN-- 33:15 minutes | 2.5 miles (from 4.3-5.5 mph) | 388.3 cal burned
WALK-- 16:35 minutes | .75 miles (from 3.0 down to 2.2 mph) | 75.1 cal burned
Total: 138:16 minutes | 9 miles | 1, 288.9 calories burned
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Treadmill: (I RAN 7 miles total!)
WALK-- 20 minutes | 1 mile @ 3.0 mph | 97.2 calories burned
RAN-- 48:14 minutes | 3.5 miles (from 4.0-4.6 mph) | 546 cal burned
WALK-- 10 minutes | .50 mile @ 3.0 mph | 49.1 cal burned
RAN-- 44:21 minutes | 3.5 miles (from 4.5-6.5 mph) | 539.4 cal burned
WALK-- 22:22 minutes | 1 mile (from 3.0 down to 2.3 mph) | 100 cal burned
Total: 144:57 minutes | 9.5 miles | 1,331.7 calories burned
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment