Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh My Goodness!

I do not know what my problemo is but I did not run yesterday OR today. I have a half marathon on Saturday! I drive myself nuts. I had every intention of running, but between homeschooling and dragging out winter clothes (and sorting through about 12 boxes of clothes), violin lessons for my daughter, laundry, dinner, etc. I never actually went. I will run tomorrow (probably 7 miles of speed training) and then maybe a light, easy run on Thursday. Although, I really like 2 days of nothing before a race. We'll see what happens. I am not usually like this. Lately I have not had the passion for running like I usually do. I have had the intense desire to clean and organize instead. Very strange.

ANYWAY, I had 1653 calories yesterday and 1661 today. I feel stuffed tonight. I ate 6 pieces of orange chicken (they are bite-sized pieces), a sweet potato (cubed and roasted with a little bit of olive oil and salt), a greek yogurt and 1 oz of pita chips. Ugh! Stuffed!!!

Tomorrow our family is going out to lunch to our favorite Ethiopian restaurant, because I have a HUGE craving for Ethiopian. I will have to have a small breakfast and a small dinner to accommodate my lunch choice, but I do not care. I am so excited.

I am looking forward to my half marathon and I am also glad that it will be my last race of the year. I just want to run for fun without any pressures. I will probably start planning my race schedule for next year in November, so that I know what I need to get ready for. I know of about 4 races I will definitely do, including Ragnar Wastach Back and so far it looks like my first race will be in April. But that could change.

Anyway, I need to start sharing photos here. I enjoy blogs with photos more than those without. So I will work on that soon.

OK, I am adding a couple of photos:



This is me with some of my team from Ragnar Wasatch Back 2010 (I hope I haven't shared this photo here before).



And this is a photo of my daughter and I.

(I looked back at older posts and apparently I have shared both of these photos before. Sorry. I will get some new ones and post them soon.)

No comments: