So, I have been trying really hard to be good about counting calories every single day, no matter what. A close friend gave me some great advice about counting calories every day (no matter what!) and not having any foods be off-limits (just make them small portions and count the calories), and I am trying to follow it. I weighed in on Friday morning and I was up .5 pound since Wednesday. I was not too worried as I have been running hard and working in our yard, so probably building some new muscles. I did really good through the weekend, so I will probably weigh-in again tomorrow morning and see where I am at. Here are my calories for the last while:
10/12: 1698
10/13: 1744
10/14: 1797
10/15: 1604
10/16: 2201
10/17: 1371
10/18: 1714
10/19: 1426
10/20: 1680
10/21: 1464
10/22: 2333
10/23: 1463
10/24: 1201
My goal has been to stay under 1700 calories. I think I will stick to that through this week as well and then next Monday, I will probably shoot for under 1600-1650 calories. I just need to make it through Halloween week with a little more flexibility.
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment