Sunday, October 31, 2010

2011 Races

I am going through possible races in the Utah area for 2011. I am just going to post them here until I weed them out and finalize which ones I will actually sign up for.

Painters Half Marathon (January 22nd--my son's birthday, so I am not sure about that.)

Salt Lake 10 Miler (April 2nd)

Salt Lake City Half Marathon (April 16th)

Provo City 5K (May 7th)

State Capitol Half Marathon (May 31st)

Ragnar Relay (June 17-18th)

Freedom 5K (July 4th)

Deseret Morning News 10K (July 24th)

Blackridge Triathlon (August 13th or so--this is a BIG maybe--I have a friend pushing me to do it, but I am not so sure.)

Top of Utah Half Marathon (end of August)

Red Rock Relay (September 9-10th)

Halloween Half Marathon (October 29th)

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a year! The only one I've done that you haven't is the TOU half. It's a really good course and a fun race. You should give it a try if it works into your schedule! And I'm excited to see if you do the triathalon or not. I'd like to try that someday.

racing dawn said...

That's a big year! So fun!

Wendy said...

I am not doing all of these races. I will weed some out. I just wanted the ones I am interested in at a quick glance. I generally try to only do one race a month. ;-)