I did very well with my eating yesterday. We had a scare with one of our daughters and she is in the hospital (went in Sunday morning). She will hopefully come home tonight. I was too worried yesterday to even really eat anything. I didn't count calories, but I seriously doubt I had more than 600. I just didn't feel like eating at all. I eventually forced myself to eat some food from the meal some lovely neighbors brought by. Today I didn't eat anything until about 2 pm, but didn't make great choices. Let's face it ... I am an emotional eater. However, after all is said and done, I will probably have had about 2000 calories (actually probably more like 1800) for the day today. Not too big of a deal. I will get back on track tomorrow. We have some things to work through with our daughter and I can see it being a rough road. That could make for some real challenges for me. I need to teach myself to not turn to food for comfort/stress release. I need to get my exercise in no matter what.
I do have good news. I am down 2 lbs. I hope to have another loss by next Monday as well.
No, no, no
7 years ago

3 comments:
Congratulations on the loss and I hope everything is ok with your daughter. My prayers will be with your family.
http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com
Can you share what's going on with her? Hoping for the best.
hoppe everything is ok with your daughter sending my prayers and thoughts to your wonderful family!
Post a Comment