Weird day food-wise. I was craving bean and cheese burritos and so that was what I had for breakfast and lunch. We were invited over to our good friends' house tonight. We brought dessert (cupcakes and popsicles) and they provided the dinner. It was a taco/burrito bar! Ha! So more bean burritos for me for dinner. ;-) Although I did add a smidge of meat in too.
I spent the majority of my day cleaning our basement. I kept busy and it was physical labor (good thing). I also ran 4 miles and walked 1.5 miles. I feel sore tonight.
Anyhow, here is my food log:
Breakfast--white flour tortilla, 1/4 c non-fat refried beans, 1/2 oz cheddar cheese
Lunch--Kroger greek yogurt, white flour tortilla, 1/4 c non-fat refried beans, 1/2 oz cheddar cheese
Snack--V8
Dinner-- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas, 3/4 c homemade refried beans, 1.5 oz. grilled chicken, 1.5 oz shredded pork, salsa, 1 oz. cheddar cheese
Total Calories: 1444
Exercise: ran 4 miles, walked 1.5 miles, cleaned/organized basement
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment