I may not be doing Ragnar Wasatch Back this year, but my baby girl, Sahara is!!!! I am so proud. I just got off of the phone with her after she had finished her first leg. I was crying while I talked to her. When my other kids saw, they said, "Why are you crying!?" My husband said, "Mommy's two most favorite things ... Ragnar and her family combined into one? That'll do it!" So, so true! ;-) Sahara is in van 1 and is runner 2 on my sister's team. She'll be doing Red Rock with me in September. I can't wait.

4 comments:
AWESOME!!!
So awesome Wendy!!! How fun!!!
That's awesome!
That's awesome!!! Ryan was runner #2 on a family team too. I was so proud of him! We had the same start time so I actually got to see him during his leg and cheer him into his first exchange. SO PROUD! :) Go Sahara!!
Post a Comment