Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3

Last week I ran a grand total of 3 miles. Today I ran 3 miles. I felt like a wounded cow the entire time, but at least I did it. I hope to run tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, too. Not high mileage, but something. Anything.

I am SOOO tired. Baby Henry doesn't like to sleep at night and that makes for one exhausted mama. He is on a hypo-allergenic formula because he cannot tolerate lactose or soy. Plus, he has colic and reflux. That means he is a fussy little man. He is still super delicious and beautiful and cuddly and sweet and wonderful. He is so cute and so strong. He's such a blessing to our family!!! I wouldn't have it any other way. I will get back on track with running soon enough. ;-)

3 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

He is the cutest thing in the ENTIRE WORLD!!! Congrats on the 3. You are so right and right now is a special time with him and running will always be there later!! Get some sleep gorgeous girl!

T and T Livesay said...

I love that you have taken up running ... it is my life-saving sanity RX ever since '04 .... run well!

tara

Jen said...

He is so darling. Enjoy that little guy! And don't worry about running right now!