My baby will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! I can barely believe it. I can also barely believe that I have hardly run at all since his birth. And in the last couple of months I have somehow managed to gain 8.5 pounds. The adoption stressed me out. I stopped eating well during the adoption. And since his birth, I have been
very bad at making good food choices. I am so tired that I let that be an excuse. Now I have to relose those 8.5 pounds and somehow work back up to being able to run more than a couple of miles at a time. I know I can do it, I am just disappointed in myself. I put a lot of hard work in and now I have set myself back.
Well, my lovely mother purchased me an awesome jogging stroller. I plan to get out with Henry and get some running in soon. I have to try a little bit harder than I currently am.
Ragnar is this week. I am sad to miss out, but I know I made the right choice. I do have the Red Rock Relay in September to look forward to and train for. I am trying to convince my husband to let me take Henry on that one, but if he won't budge, I still plan on running it. I need something to focus on to get my running jump-started again.
Here's a photo of my little peanut and I:
2 comments:
Too cute! And the jogging stroller is a great idea, the perfect way to get back out there w/o feeling like you're putting responsibility on others or missing out.
It is such a crazy busy time, you only have so many hours in the day. I am glad you enjoying Henry. .. marathons will always be there, but Henry is only young once :)
Post a Comment