Friday, January 7, 2011

1.5

So I lost 1.5 pounds this week! ;-) I only have .5 a pound left to lose from my 2 lb. gain and then I can get back to business.

I've been running this week AND doing various Biggest Loser dvds with my husband (those workouts KILL). I'm feeling pretty good about my start to the new year. It's going to be a good one.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Feels good starting the year on a positive note, doesn't it. Good for you! :)

Jen said...

Way to go! I have a Jillian DVD and it's a killer. I avoid it. Good for you!

Carina said...

Oh, so glad you posted! I have good news for you -- I found the 1.5 pounds you lost! And better yet, I'm ready to return them. I also found 2 others that belong to someone else I think. Let me know if you want me to mail the 1.5 back to you or to drop them by your house or you pick them up or what. Just because I found them doesn't mean I want to keep them!! ;)

Michele said...

Bravo on dropping more excess baggage!

racing dawn said...

Sweet. I had to kick it into high gear this week too! Keep it up, you're doing awesome! :)