I went over my calories by 118 calories (I have a budget of 1500 and ended up consuming 1618). I am OK with this too. I ate very well all day and tonight I just wanted to eat two graham crackers and half a cup of milk. It put me over. Oh well.
This is what I ate today, for anyone that cares to read it:
Breakfast: 1 serving of hot cereal (Cream of Wheat) with a teaspoon of butter, 3 teaspoons of brown sugar and a splash of milk
Snack: serving of pita chips, 2 tablespoons hummus
Lunch: apple, small bowl of homemade egg drop soup, piece of whole wheat bread with small slice of cheddar cheese
Snack: chobani greek yogurt
Dinner: small bowl of homemade ham and bean soup, slice whole wheat bread with 1 tablespoon natural, organic peanut butter and 1 teaspoon homemade jam.
Dessert: 2 graham crackers, half a cup of milk
I have drunk so much water today, too.
I am going to weigh-in tomorrow since I haven't weighed in for awhile and would like to see where I am at.
Here are a couple of photos of our grass:




2 comments:
Your yard looks great!!!!
I bet you're so glad to have grass instead of just dirt! And I love when you post what you eat. I need good ideas!
Post a Comment