Monday, April 18, 2011

Salt Lake City Half 2011

So my friend Erin told me how to save pictures from marathonf0t0. Here are my pics. Seeing them bigger made me LAUGH hard. I need to get back on my diet STAT!







5 comments:

Carina said...

You look great! You're smiling and you're out there doing it! Major congrats!

And thank you so much for your sweet comments!

Anonymous said...

so awesome!! Huge, huge congrats from me.. You look amazing and full of determination!

Melissa said...

Amazing! I am so impressed. I wish I had any desire to run :)

Jen said...

I think you look great and full of determination! And check out your calves! They look awesome!

Wendy said...

Thanks ladies! And yes, Jen, my calves are the only proof I have that I actually run. ;-) I like 'em a lot. They are rock solid muscle. I am not even kidding. If we ever meet up in real life, you can touch them and see for yourself. I annoy my husband frequently by telling him to feel them! ;-)