I went to pick up my race packet for the half marathon on Saturday. The shirts are bright school bus yellow. Not very attractive. Oh well. I bought a decal for my car that says 13.1. I am not sure my husband will let me put another decal on our car. ;-) I have my Ragnar one on and it looks cool. I might have to put my 13.1 somewhere else. We'll see.
I'm feeling excited about the half. I know I am not entirely ready, but I am doing it anyway. And my goal is to just have fun. My sister and two of my friends are also doing the race with me, so that should make it more enjoyable.
I've been trying the chia seeds in some water with a couple of drops of lime juice every morning for a few days now. I don't know if they help me or not, but they can't hurt. They have a strange texture when soaked, but I kind of like it. Maybe I need to take more (I use 1 tbsp per day) to note an energy increase?
Jen is having a cool giveaway on her blog--check it out!
No, no, no
7 years ago

3 comments:
Enjoy your race!
I've never tried Chia seeds before...
YIPPEEE!!!!! Enjoy it! Good luck
Good luck on your half tomorrow! It will be good training for the rest of your year! Why do they always pick the ugliest colors? A couple of years ago is was puke gray.
Post a Comment