I took Saturday and Sunday off. Today I had scheduled a 10 mile run. The first 6 miles were OK, but I was dying by 8 miles. I decided to just quit then. I did a cool down walk, went to the bathroom and then decided that I should just try for two more miles and see what happened. It was a struggle. But I was able to do it. My body was sore in just about every place. My knees, left heel, and my feet were especially hurting. I felt completely exhausted by the time I was finished. I even felt a little nauseous and about 20 minutes after my run, I felt dizzy. Not a good experience. However, I am pleased that I managed to do what I had intended.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Treadmill:
Walked: 30 minutes | 1.5 miles @ 3.0 mph | 145.8 calories burned
RAN: 125:28 minutes | 10 miles (from 4.5-6.0 mph) | 1,542 calories burned
Total: 155:28 minutes | 11.5 miles | 1,687.8 calories burned
Tomorrow I plan to do a bike ride. Wednesday is going to be a hard day with two runs. Thursday morning will be a short run. Nothing on Friday. Saturday is either a bike ride or 5-8 mile run. Monday is an 8-10 mile run. Tuesday will be a bike ride. Then nothing on Wednesday or Thursday, because Ragnar is on FRIDAY the 18th!!!! I do not feel ready. But it is swiftly approaching, nonetheless.
No, no, no
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment