I am so sore today. I feel like I say that a lot. Last night I had trouble sleeping because I was so sore. When I woke up this morning, I was hobbling around. Not good. I shouldn't feel that sore from a 10 mile run. Ragnar is going to be super hard. I just know it. I will probably barely be able to walk afterward.
Tim and I rode our bikes on the 6 mile hilly route up to my parents' house and back. It was the perfect weather! My thighs are feeling it the most today.
No, no, no
7 years ago

2 comments:
Wendy I am running my first ever half marathon this Saturday! It's the Bear Lake half marathon. My friend Amy and I are doing it together. I'm hoping to finish it in 2 and 1/2 hours. So far training has been good. My knees haven't given me too much trouble. My 7 mile run and my 10 mile run have been my hardest long runs so far. I'm hoping its a "girl cycle thing" and that this coming weekend will be good! The 7 and the 10 were exactly 4 weeks apart from each other. Are you going to run in the Provo Freedom Run? I think you should. I also think you should run in the Pioneer Day Classic put on by run 13. It's a really challenging 10K but fun! I'm so proud of you for running. You are an inspiration to me! I am so nervous for my run this Saturday but I promise I wont quit! I'll just keep thinking about you and your determination. I can do it too! Way to go Wendy!
Good for you Stephanie! I know you can finish in 2.5 hours. I remember that you are a lot faster than me, so you will do it, I am sure! Have a GREAT time.
I am not doing the Provo Freedom Run. I am only letting myself do one race a month and for July I went ahead and picked a bike race with Tim. Maybe next year?
When is the Pioneer Classic? Probably July with a name like that, eh? ;-)
I think it is awesome that you are back at running! Bravo! ;-)
Post a Comment