Monday, February 8, 2010

6.8

I am training for my first half marathon on April 17th, as well as the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay in June. Today I did my 6.8 mile canyon walk, of which I ran 3.5 miles of it. It took me 2 hours and 4 minutes to do the whole thing. The 3.5 mile run took 50 minutes. I was much slower today than I usually am. It was a struggle for some reason.

My left calf has been bothering me and my right foot started hurting today. I am trying to decide if I should take tomorrow off or not. It is a short day (only 1.5 mile run). We'll see how I feel in the morning.

I decided to start this blog so that I can keep track of my running. I want to be able to visualize progress and also go back to read how I've done previously.

No comments: