I'm planning to do a 10K in January. When I complete that race, I will start a half marathon training program for a half marathon I am going to do in April. After that is over, I will be training for the Ragnar Relay I am doing in June. I plan to take a more challenging position on the relay race, so that I have a reason to try harder. After Ragnar, I will most likely do a half marathon in August and will again train for that, but this time I will do an "advanced" training program. I am not going to do very many races next year. It is too hard with the baby, and financially it is not in the cards either. I do need a few for motivation, but I don't want to overdo it.
Oh, and I am going to start keeping track of how many miles I run every month again. I thought it would help me to stop keeping track, but in actuality, I think it has done more damage than good. I am the kind of person that benefits from keeping track--it motivates me to try harder.
Anyway, I'm back.

My baby and I a couple of weeks ago on a family mountain-picnic trip.

1 comment:
12 pounds isn't bad, but it's so good that you're taking steps now. I'm also better off logging my miles. Looking forward to reading all about your comeback!
Post a Comment