Saturday, December 11, 2010

Still Here

I have been horrible about blogging (obviously). I am not counting calories or really eating the way I should (when will I learn?). I have a new philosophy for the month of December ... try not to GAIN any weight. ;-)

I am running. In fact, this was week 1 of training for my half marathon in April. I ran 20 miles this week which is better than I have done for quite some time. So, I am pleased with that.

More soon.

3 comments:

Carina said...

I'm with you 100% on a no gain goal for December!

Jen said...

Good goal for December. That sounds more doable than actually losing weight with all this good food around here!

racing dawn said...

Thanks for keeping up with me! I always appreciate your comments!!! :) Great week for miles! And love your new profile pic!