Saturday, December 31, 2011

Support

Well, December was a bomb in terms of my running and healthy eating. The baby has been sick, as have several of my kids and I have had a cough/head cold for nearly two weeks now. It has made for an interesting month. But, I am getting back in the game starting on Monday. I even started up a private facebook weightloss support group. We have our first contest starting on Monday and ending the end of March. I hope this gets me jump-started. I really want to get my life back in order health-wise.

If you are on facebook and would want to be part of my support group, leave me a comment with your fb name (or look me up at Wendy Sharp Barron).

4 comments:

Carina said...

The good news is there's always another day to do better! Getting sick always derails me too. Feel better.

Rockin` Mama said...

i would love to join your weight loss group my facebook name is jeanette peterson! also my oldest daughter and i started jogging a lite jog but hopefully we can start running soon any suggestions or advice you can give us beginners?

Wendy said...

Jeanette, can you send me a friend request on fb? i can't find you. my name is wendy sharp barron. i would suggest a couch to 5k program to start running. good for you!

Rockin` Mama said...

wendy just sent friend request!! I just started couch to 5k two days ago it is fun and i just need to figure out my eating I'll admit I will snack bad but I have stopped junk its been three weeks ACK!!!!