Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Update

So, everything still looks good. I just talked to our adoption caseworker and she said that they are still counting on our birth mother delivering on Monday, May 16th. She can sign the adoption papers when the baby is 24 hours old. I am more nervous and scared now than excited. It just seems way too good to be true! ;-) I daydream about holding that precious baby boy and kissing him and smelling his sweet head. Oh boy! It will be simply wonderful if we really get to be his parents.

I started Hal Higdon's training plan for a half marathon. I have a half marathon (for sure) on August 20th that I am working toward. I really want to do well on this half, as it is in my town and I know the route intimately (I have ran some of it and biked all of it).

I ran 3 miles today, walked 1.5 miles and did a 4 mile bike ride.

3 comments:

Carina said...

So good to hear it's all on track, I'd been hoping that was the case and wondering.

Anonymous said...

Wow how beautiful!!!!!! I'm so happy that all is workout out!

Michele said...

I will be thinking of you on May 16th!!