I finally purchased some new running shoes last week. I went back to my Mizuno Wave Riders, as reviewers were mentioning that the 15s were reminiscent of the old versions of Wave Riders. The 13 & 14 versions were awful. I hated them and that is when I switched to some Asics. My Asics never felt 100% right and my heels were always hurting with them. So far I really like my Mizuno Wave Rider 15s. I am even thinking of buying another pair.
Anyhoo, I have an upcoming race! I miss my races. My baby is 16 months old now and even though he still isn't sleeping through the night, I am feeling ready to get back into running and racing. I am doing a 10K on the 27th for a local theater. I am doing it with some friends, so it will be fun. I won't get a good time and I will most likely have to do some walking, but that is OK. The important thing is that I am working toward getting back to where I left off when Henry was born.
No, no, no
7 years ago


1 comment:
Glad you're back! I am on my very first pair of Wave Riders and I like them. I still think of myself as a Brooks gal first, then Asics maybe (which is what I usually wear lately), but I can see these Mizunos getting more and more use in the next few months.
Post a Comment